Wednesday, July 31, 2013

How To Live Life On Purpose

I often wonder how many people actually contemplate the purpose of their individual life. Do they ask themselves question such as, am I living my life with purpose? Am I fulfilling my purpose in life? What is my purpose in life? Or, how do I know what my purpose is in life. I believe living life with a purpose is living a fulfilling life. Questioning the existence of life is one of the many doors which lead to the thought of why are we here and what is life’s meaning. 

Living life on purpose is finding out how you are supposed to positively impact the lives of others. To do so it takes quite a bit of self development in areas such as of love, forgiveness, humility, joy, peace, and kindness. In order to positively impact the lives of others on a consistent basis, it is essential to first examine our individual lives to discover our areas strengths and weakness, and to know our limits.

Because we are all uniquely and wonderfully made we are all born with a natural gift(s) or talent(s) that equips us to live our life’s purpose. To do so it can take quite a bit of self discovery to find the qualities you possess that enables you to use your gift or talent to purposely make a positive impact on self and others. One of the ways to discover yourself is to find out what loves ones honestly think of you, a common description made by others usually indicates a quality you may possess.

It is not an accident that we are here; I believe we exist to serve a purpose in this life. Unfortunately we are bombarded by the daily demands of the physical world we live in; therefore, the effort to live life’s purpose requires even more discipline. However, the rewards of living a purposeful life is worth much more than the discipline it requires; the reward of contentment makes living life much more enjoyable.    


No comments:

Post a Comment